San Diego Superior Court eFiling with One Legal
Benefits to Filers
- 4:45 p.m. filing deadline*
- eFiling provides a direct link between the filer and the Court
- 24/7 access to eFiling anywhere in the world
- eFiled documents take less time for the Court to process
- Security and control of documents – documents and court filing fees will reach the clerk
- Special access to CaseLink for Enhanced eService for Construction Defect and JCCP cases only
- Lower fees compared to most other methods of filing
- Statutory fees are advanced to the court on your behalf – no convenience fee assessed
*To allow time for transmission and conversion of documents prior to the Court’s deadline.
Attention: Indigent Filers
If the case to which you are filing has been mandated for San Diego Superior Court eFiling, you will not be charged to file through One Legal.
Indigent filers who have no access to a payment card can contact our customer support team at (800) 938-8815. For additional information, click here.
Indigent filers who have access to a credit card, an ATM card or a prepayment card can sign up right now. No fees will be assessed to the card as long as the court approves your Fee Waiver.
If the case to which you are filing has not been mandated for E-Filing, then regular charges do apply.