|A Message from the Court “You can help mitigate the impending budget cuts by taking advantage of eFiling and eService. Working collaboratively, we will keep our courthouse doors open and ensure public access to our courts.” – Alan Carlson, Court Executive Officer, Orange County Superior Court|
Benefits to Filers
- eFile multiple documents (up to 120MB of data, with some exceptions) in a single case in one $9.95 transaction..
- No per-page fees, no matter how large your eFiled documents are.
- File case documents 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Take advantage of the midnight court deadline for same-day filings (Civil Limited, Civil Unlimited and Probate).
- eFiled documents are usually processed by the Court in 2 hours or less.
- You control the quality of your documents as they are filed directly from your computer to the Court’s Case Management System.
- eService can be done concurrently with eFiling, saving staff time, materials & delivery costs associated with traditional methods of service.
- There’s no need to pay statutory filing fees with a credit card. One Legal advances filing fees at no charge.
- One Legal does not use a third-party “eFiling portal” to provide eFiling services. With One Legal, filers submit documents securely and directly into the Court’s Case Management System.
- Filers must have their documents submitted to One Legal by 4:30 p.m. PST Monday through Friday in order for One Legal to process them the same day.