Subscribe via E-mail

Your email:

Posts by Category

One Legal Blog

Current Articles | RSS Feed RSS Feed

La Jolla Bar Association Hosts Luncheon to Discuss eFiling

On Thursday afternoon, the La Jolla Bar Association was kind enough to invite One Legal to attend a lunch meeting at the Empress Hotel where we were able to present and discuss the benefits of eFiling and eService. Mark Schwartz, our Product Training & Research Manager, focused his presentation primarily on the importance of eFiling, the success of the system implemented in Orange County, and what the legal community can expect from the San Diego Superior Court's eFiling initiative. The Honorable Judge Barton rushed over during his lunch hour to address the members of the La Jolla Bar Association. He spoke to the severe budget cuts that the court is facing and the effect these cuts will have on the court, the staff, and the legal community as a whole. He also discussed the progress of the eFiling initiative and stressed the importance of the project in the face of imminent cuts.

mark (2)

Both Judge Barton's and Mark Schwartz's presentations were well received by the members in attendance. The members asked good questions and expressed an excitement to be a part of the eFiling initiative. After the conclusion of the presentations, Mark and I stayed on hand to introduce ourselves, answer questions, offer training, and, as an added bonus, enjoy a delicious lunch!

We also encouraged members to join our San Diego Advisory Board. Our aim is, in conjunction with the San Diego Superior Court, to create a system that is user friendly and intuitive. If you would like to join our Advisory Board, please email me at bgreene@onelegal.com. We would love to have your participation and hear your feedback. It is essential for the success of this exciting project.

Comments

Currently, there are no comments. Be the first to post one!
Post Comment
Name
Email
Website (optional)
Comment

Allowed tags: <a> link, <b> bold, <i> italics