Subscribe via E-mail

Your email:

Posts by Category

One Legal Blog

Current Articles | RSS Feed RSS Feed

Hello from the CA Alliance of Paralegal Association's Conference!

The California Alliance of Paralegal Associations (CAPA) is hosting its 24th Annual Educational Conference today in Sacramento.  I'm here to talk to some of our customers in person and do a bit of research...  We enjoy attending events such as this because it gives us a chance to chat with legal professionals and hear directly from you about things like:  what your typical day is like (is there a typical day in the law?), what are some of your experiences with the courts, where do you think the legal industry is headed in the next few years, and so on. 

paralegal, legal secretary, one legal, court filing, e-filing, MCLE

Here I am with Michele Pfeifer, President of CAPA.

CAPA is serving up a lot of great topics today for their hungry (for knowledge) paralegals.  Subjects range from Alternative Dispute Resolution to Digital Document Management to Technology in the Court Room. 

It's been a wonderful conference so far; I've talked to dozens of paralegals already!  It is so enlightening to hear their perspective on things as it differs quite a bit from that of a legal secretary or attorney.  Thanks CAPA!  We're looking forward to next year.  What city will I be in?

Comments

Currently, there are no comments. Be the first to post one!
Post Comment
Name
Email
Website (optional)
Comment

Allowed tags: <a> link, <b> bold, <i> italics