Subscribe via E-mail

Your email:

Posts by Category

One Legal Blog

Current Articles | RSS Feed RSS Feed

US District Court- Central District Amends Civil Local Rules

United States District Court Central District of California has amended their Local Civil Rules effective June 1, 2012. The amendments have to do about requirements for eFiling, eService, technical requirements, etc. Also, other amended requirements involve lodging of documents, serving of documents, mandatory chamber copies, exhibits to documents, and filing under seal.

C  Users ldaniel Pictures court seal resized 600

View the complete copy of the Amended Local Civil Rules of the US District Court Central District. Click here.

View the complete copy of the Amended Local Criminal Rules of the US District Court Central District. Click here

View the complete copy of the Amended Local Admiralty Rules of the US District Court Central District. Click here

Comments

Sure would be nice to have a redline so the amendments are clearly pointed out. Anyone got a downloaded copy of the rules before amendment?
Posted @ Friday, June 01, 2012 12:33 PM by Juli Carter
Hello Juli, I searched high and low for the local rules before the amendments, but unfortunately I could not find a copy. It would be helpful if the court put out a copy that highlighted which local rules changed.
Posted @ Monday, June 04, 2012 10:29 AM by Lili Daniel
This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work. You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging..
Posted @ Monday, July 07, 2014 5:30 PM by Real Estate Lawyer ON - Vaughan
Post Comment
Name
Email
Website (optional)
Comment

Allowed tags: <a> link, <b> bold, <i> italics