Great news for those doing court business in Riverside County! The new Banning Courthouse location opened for business on May 4, reports The Press Enterprise, with new processes that the court hopes will increase efficiencies. The new location is also considered a “green” courthouse. The abundant number of skylights, portholes and windows bring in natural light, and sensor-equipped courtrooms automatically turn off the lights when the room is not in use. There is even a bike rack outside, encouraging those employees who are willing to bike to work!
According to The Press Enterprise, some of the new and improved features of the Banning courthouse include:
- Paying traffic tickets without having to experience the inconvenience of waiting in a long security line
- Utilizing a self-help center for pro pers representing themselves in a case
- Free Wi-Fi access
- More courthouse employees
- A more spacious courthouse with additional courtrooms
- Electronic court calendars mounted outside courtrooms and in the lobby
The Press Enterprise also reported that the courthouse was built on a $63.2 million budget, and that the Riverside Superior Court is planning to build a new justice center in Menifee, designed to replace the current courthouse located in Hemet. The projected completion date is 2021.
Don’t forget that One Legal can help you with your filing needs in Riverside Superior Court. Let us do the work for you. For more information, contact our Customer Support Department!